Brilliant and bizarre ad parody for Orangina. Vive la France!
Advertising Agency: Fred & Farid, France
Creative Directors: Thomas Raillard, Florian Bodet
Production Company: Gorgeous Enterprises
Film Director: Tom Carty
Production Company Producer: Ciska Faulkner
Agency Producer: Alexandra Marik
- Office Theme Song (0:18)
- Linus and Lucy (0:38)
- Turkish March (1:13)
- Mario Brothers Theme (1:27)
- In the Hall of the Mountain King (1:54)
- Bad Romance (2:07)
- Viva La Vida (2:50)
- Like a Virgin (3:03)
- Crazy Train (3:23)
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (4:01)
- James Bond Theme (4:15)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Theme (4:35)
- The Final Countdown (featuring my friend, Quin) (4:56)
Here’s a clip from the improvised BBC2 sitcom The Trip.
Directed by Michael Winterbottom, Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon play “loose versions of themselves” as they travel around the Peak District, Lake District, Scotland, Lancashire, and the Yorkshire Dales writing food reviews for a national newspaper. Read more about it here.