There’s still lots of amazing stuff going on. Here’s some stuff from another interesting week of development.
Two Kinects running at the same time. Each depthmap is compared and the closer value is kept. Allows for the creation of mutant hybrids.
Kinect MIDI controller
Proof of concept MIDI contoller. Coded in C#.net.
Interactive Art Installation
Outdoor Projection by Seeper at the Kinect launch in Germany.
Optical Camouflage Demo
Predator style optical camouflage built with Kinect and Openframeworks.
Quadrotor Autonomous Flight and Obstacle Avoidance
This work is part of the STARMAC Project in the Hybrid Systems Lab at UC Berkeley (EECS department). Read more about it on their YouTube page.
- More Kinect Goodness Few more gems from the weekend. So much exciting stuff...
- OpenKinect project – Hacking the Xbox 360 Kinect Controller I think this is massive. The technology itself that opens...
- F-35 Joint Striker Fighter helmet renders the plane nearly invisible. Nice design too. This helmet looks like something straight out of a Predator...
- TypeStar – a lyric visualiser by Scott Garner TypeStar from Scott Garner on Vimeo. Currently the sketch can...
- The Worlds First AR Magician? Magician, visualist, and technologist Marco Tempest shows off his work...